The Virtual Earth team. This is MSN’s answer to Google Maps, coming in July 2005. As you see in the video MSN Virtual Earth goes noticeably further than Google Maps or other mapping services.
Here’s first look: WMV video of Virtual Earth Team. 133MB. Video length: 00:32:53.
Also, there have been a ton of news stories about Virtual Earth. Here’s some links:
News.com article on Virtual Earth.
And in 85 other articles on Google News
一场针锋相对的竞赛. 有点像冷战时期 苏联和美国的军备竞赛的味道.. 不管怎么样,受益的还是大家！
同时也看到了一个 america rfid 的消息,据说美国人研究的这个东西 很容易窃听无线的东西..
今天突然提及憨豆先生. 不知道他是否还在人世. 于是用google考证了一下.
憨豆先生 自杀 时间
|Players:||1-4 with Bluetooth|
|Release Date:||Out now!|
The Roots: Gates of Chaos is a fantasy action role-playing game with extensive multiplayer features. Choose your character and become the hero of an epic quest. Explore the diverse 3D world to develope your abilities and defeat the challenging enemies. Your friends can join you in multiplayer mode to either help you reach your goal or beat you to it!
The story line of the game takes place a thousand years before the story told in the original The Roots game.
Fast paced gameplay and dynamic combat that combines a real time arcade approach with interesting characters and a bit of tactics
Cooperative and competitive multiplayer gaming for up to four players with Bluetooth wireless technology
A selection of interesting characters with unique abilities
Unlimited character development
Over 20 enormous areas and 30 underground locations to explore
|The days of expensive wireless machines are no longer with the Wireless ePay technology. Wireless ePay works with your existing Java-based (J2ME) phone and allows merchants to process credit cards wirelessly while keeping their retail / swiped rates.
|What is Wireless ePay
Wireless ePay is USA ePay’s solution to processing transactions wirelessly with a merchant’s existing Java-based phone over any provider’s wireless network.
|In the past merchants who wanted to process cards outside in the field would either have to take the card and call it into their office, take an imprint of the card and process it when they get back to the office or buy an expensive wireless unit; Wireless ePay is the solution to these problems.|
移动购物 or 手机银行. 不错不错啊！
|Title:||CBXSIS – a patch for creating valid Symbian SIS files|
|Terms:||No Special Terms|
|Name:||Anthony Hook email: Anonymous|
|Summary:||Prevents the "not compatible with your phone" error message that occurs when installing an application from a SIS file that was created automatically by C++BuilderX.|
|Description:||CBXSIS patches a bug in C++BuilderX Mobile 1.0 and 1.5 where invalid SIS files are created. C++BuilderX saves you time and effort by automatically creating its own package file (and SIS file) whenever you do a build for the target device. However, the target device info is ommited which results in a "not compatible with your phone" error when a user attempts to install your app. CBXSIS addresses this simply by intercepting the makesis call made by C++BuilderX and injects the missing device info on-the-fly. If you’re building with the UIQ SDK then by default the application will be compatible with all UIQ devices (P800, P900, P910 etc). If you’re building with Series 60 SDK then by default your app will be compatible with all Series 60 devices. You can override this default functionality (see readme.txt).
Version 1.00 05/05/04 – initial release for C++BuilderX 1.0.
Version 1.01 17/11/04 – added support for C++BuilderX 1.5 and added P910 device option.
1) C++BuilderX Mobile Edition v1.0 or v1.5.
2) UIQ 2.1 (WINS) SDK or Series 60 SDK.
1) Create a new folder called "CBXSIS" on your C: drive (i.e. C:CBXSIS).
2) Unzip CBXSIS.zip and copy all files into this folder.
Project Configuration ————————————–
1) To apply CBXSIS to a project simply copy the makesis.bat file from the CBXSIS folder into your project folder (i.e. into the same folder as your .MMP file). C++BuilderX will now automatically create valid SIS files for this project when you do a build for ARMI/UREL or ARMIB/UREL.
note: To remove CBXSIS from a project simply remove the makesis.bat file from the project folder. Next time you do a build for target device CBXSIS will not be invoked.
1) Install CBXSIS and apply it to your project as described above.
2) Open your project in C++BuilderX and select the ARMI (or ARMIB) and UREL build options.
3) Select "Make Project" to compile and build your project.
4) A SIS file will be automatically created in your project folder.
5) Connect your phone to your PC.
6) Double click on the SIS file to install the application to your phone.
7) Observe that the "not compatible with your phone" error message no longer appears during installation.
|Product:||C++BuilderX (1-1) OpenTools|
|Uploaded:||05-May-04 12:22:55 AM last updated 15-Jan-05 1:56:19 PM|
|Copyright:||No significant restrictions|
|Size:||5.5K List Files (65 downloads)|